Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Torpedo Subs by Quiznos

We tried the new Torpedo Subs from Quiznos last night for supper. Having a broken toe, makes cooking a bit difficult.

These things were awesome. Bear pointed out that they were small and for a dollar more you could get a foot long sub with everything on it at Subway, but nothing Ive ever gotten from Subway was this good.

It was so good it has inspired me to try my hand at making Ciabatta bread and my own sandwiches. Ive found a few recipes I'm going to play with. When I'm done, Ill post the best of them here.

In the mean time, Supper tonight is coming out of thin air. I'm making some of the loaves of Artisan Bread, Bear has gotten tired of pasta in a tomato sauce, but he will eat it with a cream based sauce. So I'm probably going to make a homemade Mushroom Cream sauce with ground turkey and serve it over noodles or rice. That will go nice with the Bread and then this weekend Ill try the Ciapatta bread and post how well it turns out.

No comments: