Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Favorite Buttermilk Biscuits Recipe

This post isn't actually going to give you a recipe but direct you back to one. The link in the title will take you to the best Buttermilk Biscuits you have ever tasted. The recipe is by Paula Deen and it also has a country fried steak recipe I have yet to try. If someone else tries it let me know how it turns out. I'm not real big on steak but I love my baked goods.


The reason I love this recipe so much is one, it is very similar to KFC biscuits and two, I didn't think I could make biscuits until I made these. A southern girl who can't bake biscuits isn't much of a use to anyone. LOL I was beginning to develop a complex. I'm not putting the recipe here because I don't want to step on any one's copyright toes. But, I will provide you with a picture of the biscuits I made from this recipe to go along with the link. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.


No comments: